We Deliver Peace of Mind
- We consult with your tax advisor to assure your transaction is properly
structured to qualify for tax deferred status.
- We prepare the legal documents necessary to facilitate your transaction,
including: the exchange agreement, the assignment, the exchange contract
addendum, the exchange account closing summary and the identification
- We execute closing documents and where necessary review and execute
- We act as the principal, by way of an assignment, in your purchase and
- We hold your exchange proceeds so that you do not have actual or
constructive receipt of the funds.
- We coordinate with your real estate agent, tax advisor and/or attorney,
escrow/closing officer and lender to ensure the smooth and accurate
processing of your exchange transaction.
Always consult with your tax advisors. They are essential to a
successful tax deferred exchange be it real or personal property. Your tax
professional will establish values, allocate sales and purchase price, and
recommend the appropriate structure of your transaction.
Call our National Headquarters at (800) 738-1031.
Copyright © 1998- Old Republic Exchange Company. All Rights Reserved.